CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No new pictures at this point. I did get up early yesterday morning and head over to see Molly. She had a real fussy day on Sunday and gave Mommy and Daddy a run....
We had some snuggle time and she kept her eyes on Nana for awhile. After her feeding I swaddled her with her passy and put her in her swing. She was very content not being held UNTIL her daddy walked in the door. As soon as she heard his voice she started making her noises. Just as I thought, he washed his hands and was heading to her swing to pick her up! Jess and I had just talked about Miss Molly "controlling" her daddy! We had a good laugh and when she realized he wasn't coming she headed off to sleep.
After leaving Skip and Jess's house I headed over to Katie's for afternoon Nana duty. She had some grocery shopping to do and wanted to do it without her 3 kids. I can't blame her! Well her husband called her on her way out and found out she didn't have the kids! He sways her in getting side tracked and going to lunch with him. So two hours later she barely got anything done! That was okay with me because I had a good time with the kids. We watched a movie and then Jessalyn and Nana spent some time coloring.
Those are the days I like, being useful!
Today I am off to my 3 stores with my boss. We are taking down the Valentine's and putting up Easter. And on my way home I am going to squeeze a few minutes to see Molly.

No comments: