CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Day With Nana

It is hard to believe that Molly will be two weeks old tomorrow. After several rough evenings with a colicy baby I asked Skip and Jess if Molly could come and spend a few hours with me. Jessica was so sweet about it and they knew she was in good hands. After feeding her and packing her little bag we were off to go and spend a little time with Aunt Katie and her cousins. They waited a long time for Molly to be able to come over. Jessalyn is so in love with her and Katie and I think they are going to be very close.
I was trying to burp Molly and Maggie was having a fit because she couldn't understand why that "thing" was crying. She jumped into my lap to smell her hand.





She is a little doll.....so good for her Nana.

3 comments:

Hammond Family said...

What a cutie...and Katie's kids are getting so big...can't wait to move back one day!!

Nana's Nest said...

They do grow up fast don't they! Look at yours too! I am so happy that you are pregnant....
So you really are praying about moving back....that would be wonderful!

jenny said...

I can't get enough of these pictures!!! They're just SO PRECIOUS! I bet your heart is full!