CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

4 DAYS IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!

My goodness how the time has passed me by already! I thought I would post some tibits of what's going on around here before Molly is up, which will be soon.
I still have the whole story of the day she was born to share and I promise I will share those wonderful blessings real soon!
On Sunday when they were doing Molly's final checkup they found out she had jaundace which is not uncommon in newborns. They really thought she wasn't going to get to come home that night but I am telling you they had the most awesome nurse named Elle who literally moved mountains for them. I wouldn't be suprised "if" and "when" they ever have another baby girl they don't name her Elle because they had an awesome Elle in labor as well. We finally got them home about 7:30p.m. with Katie's little family and some precious friends waiting to Welcome the Newman's home. I heard Skip telling a friend yesterday about Jessalyn saying to Aunt Jess within the 30 seconds they walked in the door, "Aunt Jess I washed my hands can I hold her?". That little girl was the most excited little thing. She had told her mom she wanted to wear her "Big Sister" shirt (from Dawson's birth). We had the best time visiting.
She didn't do too bad that first night but I must say last night (Monday) was wonderful. Skip and Jess have been so wonderful in tending to their baby girl while Nana has had the priviledge of sitting on the sidelines cheering them on.
The jaundace is under control and the doctor says she is very healthy and we are all Praising God for that news. Thank you dear friends and family who have held us high in your prayers.
Until later....
p.s. Audy had a wonderfu)l first day at his job...God blessed us again, medical starts in 30 days.....TO GOD BE THE GLORY (thank you my special friend who has faithfully reminded me that......

No comments: