CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MOLLY

You moms out there please pray for Skip and Jessica. Molly has had a case of severe colic and they have tried everything. They decided to take her to the doctor this a.m. and haven't heard back from them. I honestly think doc is going to tell them, to be patient and it will get better. I went and got her yesterday for the day so that Jess could get some things done and get a nap in. She was good for me and had her fussy periods but over all she was good. I did find that if I put her on her tummy after burping her real good she sleep much better. Jess has done alot of research on her formula and etc...I think it'll work but will take a few more days. They are such good parents and want to know what Molly is trying to tell them.

1 comment:

Ben and April said...

Deanna,

Not sure if they are open to chiropractic care, but I have heard amazing stories about fussy/colicy babies being helped greatly from a chiropractic adjustment. All my kids are adjusted on a regular basis. I start taking them from birth on. Usually the baby needs a little adjustment from coming through the birth canal.

Just an idea,

April