CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Here it is Sunday night and I am so thankful to have the week behind me. The hightlight of the week was yesterday. I had already planned on watching Molly for most of the day and evening as Skip and Jessica prepared a couples baby shower for her sister last night. Katie called me that morning and said, Jessalyn wanted to come over to Nana's house and didn't want to run errands with them. So I had my two girls and we had such a fun time. When Papa came home from work (overtime!!) they played a couple of games while I fed Molly.
Molly is getting so big. She has started smiling and cute as a button. She is coming over tomorrow so I will post some pictures then. I also want to post some pictures showing you spring has come to Greenville. The pear and cherry trees are in full bloom. So there is pink and white everywhere. As always in March, it's WINDY. I am sure you heard about the tornado that touched down in Altanta!!
Let me tell you a testimony that was told in Sunday School this morning. There was this husband and wife that were downtown Atlanta taking in some sightseeing when they came upon these two little boys offering to shine your shoes for a small price. They felt lead to give these little boys some money and a tract when it started pouring hail. They ran for shelter in this 3x6 space (exit entrance and couldn't get into the building) and found the two little boys joined them. While in the shelter they heard "the truck noise" (tornado touching down). The man wrapped his coat around the four of them to shelter them from the storm. When it was all over he turned around and right behind him the area was covered with metal and debris. It gives me the chills writing this story. Isn't it awesome how God takes care of us and shelters us in time of a storm. What an awesome God we have!

No comments: