CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

IT'S MONDAY!

I am back from the beach after a wonderful weekend with some girl friends. We ALL had the same thought in mind, TO DO NOTHING and that is exactly what we did. On the drive Friday there it was horrible. Rained and flooded. We took the chance and went to see the house they are renting (right next door to ours) in Sept. It was one of those WOW houses! The hallway on the first floor (which is actually the second floor because the houses sit up on huge stakes due to the ocean) is wide and long enough to have a bowling game!! It has 3 stories and on the top floor is a huge game room with a pool table. They do need that much room with their 5 families. There will be alot of foot traffic between houses!!!
The hour ahead was an adjustment wasn't it! We didn't get home until after 7pm and of course Nana had to go see Molly! I am so amazed she is a total different baby. Mommy and daddy looked so rested and so excited about some new things she is doing for them. She did smile for me too. I will be going over to Katie's later on and see my other munchkins before I have to go to Spartenburg for an Event at the Deaf and Blind School.

1 comment:

jenny said...

I think my kids are finally over the time change. It usually takes about a week of fussing at mommy.