CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SPRING

Well "according" to the calander winter is behind us and spring is here. I said, I'd take some pictures but that won't happen until probably tomorrow or Saturday. We have had some stormy weather.
Audy has been getting off an hour earlier each day. The mail run has been slow. One of the workers said that they usually have a slow period and then boom the mail takes them into the weekend. So we have decided to just enjoy the extra time.
I have taken up spring cleaning. I started in one room and moving to the second one this morning. I figure better now than later because something always hinders my good intentions.
After much thought and prayer I have resigned from American Greetings. With the gas prices it wasn't really cost effective. I took the job before the prices went over 3.00 gal. I will keep my other job with Books Are Fun for now.
Well today the Sims will be grandparents again. Melissa is scheduled for C-section at 2p.m. this afternoon. We are going down to the hospital this afternoon so maybe I will have some pictures to post. Her name is Mia Solona (my sunshine) "LANI" is what they will call her.

1 comment:

jenny said...

I can't wait to tell my sisters about Melissa! I love the name.

Yes, and Happy Spring to you, too! We had snow and hail today. :{