CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BACK TO THE BOOKS!

Yesterday I began my first day back to Books Are Fun. It was TORTURE! Seeing all the new things and knowing the budget is tight! Oh well, in time I can buy again.
My boss Gaye gave me my schedule for March and we are going to alot of new places I hadn't been before so it shall be even more fun, new places and new people.
I had a text message from Skip after Molly's doctors appt. and doc gave her some zantac for acid reflex. Skip said, she was horribly fussy so I said, I would be over as soon as I finished work. When we had talked earlier in the day I told him to put her in their snugglie (front pack) and keep her close to you for a few days. When I got there they were moving furniture and Molly was in her snugglie up against mommy. She had already had a dose of her med's and she looked so peaceful. The whole time we were there she slept better than ever. Skip jokely said, please mom and dad stay the night and sleep on the couch! She is so good for her Nana. I texted him this a.m. and haven't heard back from him but I am sure they had a better night! So just maybe this med will give her some relief.
Today I am OFF and for the first time in weeks I have no place to go! I must admitt I am a little sore after packing up the books yesterday. Give me a few more times and it'll be better. I am doing American Greetings tomorrow and only have a few hours this week with them.
I am getting away this weekend (providing Molly is doing better). My friend Diane invited me to go to Mrytle Beach for the weekend with her mom and sister for a Girls Weekend. A friend of hers from work offered her a condo free of charge for the week but she didn't have the time to take off for a week so how about a weekend. Audy found out he has to work this weekend anyways. Skip was a little paniced when he found out I was going to be gone AND Katie and the kids are going to North Carolina for the weekend......he will have to keep Papa busy with Molly if he needs some extra arms.

No comments: