CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TUESDAY

I have just sat down to relax after a "full" day. We headed out early this morning to go and pick Jessalyn up and take her off to school. Tuesday is co-op day(co-op is a group of mothers and their school age children that get together once a week and break up into their age group and have a lesson of review what they have learned this past week) for Bryson and Dawson comes home with us. It was so cold and wet to start the morning off! It was Papa's turn to take Jessalyn in to check into her class. He came out with a serious look on his face and I asked him, "what's wrong"? He said, "the good thing about being laid off is the quality time I get to spend with getting to know my grandchildren". His heart was deeply touched when Jessalyn gave Papa a kiss and sent him on his way.
After our grocery trip to Walmart we headed home. Dawson was excited to get to see Maggie. There is just something about a boy and a dog. Them two are the best of friends. At one point I heard them playing rough and looked up and Dawson had her by the hair and was going to bite her!! Why? Well she was doing a good job nibbling on him so he thought he would give it back. Good thing I caught that in time because he would have had a mouth full of hair!
We had the whole family over for their favorite dish, pasta. I even bought a pound of fresh shrimp and Sissy was so happy. She had herself two servings! We really did have a good time together. The whole topic of course was, Molly. Jessica continues to amaze me with how she handles everything. She has had such a good and positive pregnacy and has such a glow about her. Katie measured her tummy like they do at the doctors office and she is measuring out at full term! They will know more on Tuesday if they are going to do C-section because she is a big girl. Her doctor doesn't like to induce first babies and especially if as she is so large. Alot of things could go wrong. Skip and Jessica have a great peace about this whole thing. I am really proud of them.
The night ended with Maggie lounging on Audy's lap waiting for us to head to bed. It's been a long day for her keeping up with the kids!
I got my offical paperwork for American Greetings today. I am not sure when I start but at this point I hope it will be a few weeks. I am thankful for this part time job. Now let's keep praying Audy will hear something positive soon.

4 comments:

Hammond Family said...

How fun to be able to spend the day with Grandchildren. Jason and I pray that one day the Lord allows us to move back to G'ville and be near family and friends.....

jenny said...

Yeah for getting the job with American Greetings!!!

Nana's Nest said...

Jenny...keep your pom pom's going!!!

Nana's Nest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.