CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jessica's Doctor's Appt.

Jessica had her first weekly doctors visit today. At her last visit a couple of weeks ago she was "measuring" out ahead of schedule. They then scheduled an ultrasound test today to see how Molly is doing. Well it seems Miss Molly is doing wonderful and joining her Nana on the plump side! It's no wonder Jessica can't seem to get comfortable these days because Miss Molly is tipping the scales at about 7 1/2lbs. The ultrasound shows that she is "right on schedule" and her due date is still Feb. 11. They figure she can gain 1/2lb a week. The sweetest thing is she has curly hair!!!
Jessica looks so wonderful. I knew she was all baby! The other night when we were together she points to her tummy up high and says, "mama what body part do you think this is"? I am positive it was her little rump!
I think just to be on the "safe" side of things I am packing my Nana bag next week!

2 comments:

jenny said...

How fun for you! I can't believe you could see that baby Molly has curly hair! My last babies were born just 2 years ago, and the ultrasounds were that good. It's kind of funny, though, that most of the baby equipment I used for my first baby 5 years ago is very outdated now.

Nana's Nest said...

I know what you mean! That is why I had such a good time shopping with them a couple of weeks ago!