CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year









We are spending the New Year with the grand children! They came over this afternoon and we loaded up their bikes and the wagon and headed to the park. It was a little chilly but it actually was wonderful to get out of the house after our buckets of rain we have had the last few days.



After about an hour we headed home as Nana had pizza dough rising and we were making our own pizza's for dinner.


Dawson was so ready to go to bed so we put him to bed and the other two are upstairs with Papa watching a movie. As I am posting this blog there are fireworks going off all over. The celebration of a New Year has started.

I am excited about what the New Year of 2008 is going to be.

The things I am thankful for:

My relationship with the Lord and my salvation. If he chooses to take me home with HIM I am ready.

My Audy....he is my best friend and my shining knight

My Katie who is an awesome mother and a godly wife and another best friend. And James who is such a good man and wonderful provider that allows Katie to stay home with her children.

My Skippy who I am so excited for his new experience coming up, being a daddy...I can't wait to see him fall in love with Molly. You are working so hard providing for your family and for Jessica to stay home with Molly This past year we have become even closer as a family and to the Lord. For Jessica who is such a special daughter whom I love so dearly. She has taken such good care of herself and she's going to be such a wonderful mommy.

My Stacey, who has been such a wonderful daughter all of these years. She has had some trials along the way but has shown her strength is in the Lord

My precious Bryson who has grown up so much. His head is to my breast....tall and handsome. He has such a tender and godly heart.

My precious Jessalyn who is so sweet and silly. Such a good sister to her brothers and loves to help mommy and nana.

My precious Dawson is growing up so fast. Full of love and loves to make me laugh.

My precious Molly Anna who is going to be a wonderful addition to our family. She has 3 anxious cousins waiting to cherish and spoil her not counting the aunts and uncles of best of all Papa and Nana;

My family and friends who we love dearly.

Happy New Year and know that we LOVE YOU

1 comment:

jenny said...

Your life couldn't be any sweeter! Praise the Lord!