CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Well it has been a wonderful birthday day. Now I can't say that for the weather as it has been cold and rainy.

Audy bought me these beautiful flowers a few days ago and I just had to share them with you.
I am still happily full from a delicious lunch at Macaroni Grill. Katie and her family, Skip and Jess, Stacey and our dear friends, Dave and Rhonda celebrated my birthday with me. I got the cutest homemade card from Jessalyn (she is the crafty one) and it was also from Bryson and Dawson.
Skip and Jess brought me some good old comfort food, a Hershey Bar of chocolate. They know their mama! Thanks James and Katie for the wonderful treat of lunch.....

2 comments:

jenny said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a wonderful day with your family. How nice to be so close to all of them.

Nana's Nest said...

I did have a wonderful day. I am so thankful that my children are raising their families close by. It is not something I take for granted, I just cherish the time.