CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Babies R Us SOLD OUT

Last night was such a fun time! We met up with Skip and Jessica at Babies R Us. Skip had said to me, "mom do you think we should go ahead and get the things that Molly needs"? They had some things to return and still had money in gift cards. With all that said, the fun begins. I was so shocked with the new things even since Katie had Bryson! We headed over to the pack and plays (porta cribs for you old timers). They are using this in their room in place of a cradle until she's ready for her crib. They gave me two choices to choose from among many others. They end up with one that had a REMOTE control that controlled the music and a night light!!! Then came the swings.....I was reminded about 33 years ago when my Uncle Rex and I had the greatest invention to them vinyl seated swings that hung on polls. We took coat hanger wire and used it as an extension for the seat to lay back!! We even strung some toys through a piece of rope for her to stare at! That was 1975.....arriving into 2007 the choices they have for swings was a piece of our vision!!! The choices were amazing!
Papa had the job of pushing the basket....well it didn't take us long to fill up that basket and Skip pushed the second one as we loaded up the necessities she needed. They had over 90.00 in coupons and their total was about 500.00 some dollars. The look on Jessica's face was priceless!! She says, "moma do you think Molly needs all of this"!!! I said to her, "honey it's just begun".

1 comment:

jenny said...

I love this! We were in for a big surprise when we had twins. We only had ONE of everything, and I thought that was expensive enough!