CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

CHECK OUT OUR TEMP!!






Okay my friends and family who are all bundled up deep in snow, sleet and rain. I just had to brag about our beautiful day and how we enjoyed it.


Audy has been racking up the leaves into two mountains in the front just waiting to tempt the children when they came over. Well today when they got here Bryson and Jessalyn headed to the front door and we looked behind and NO Dawson....he was in the mountain of leaves!

This is how we spent our day outside.
**notice Dawson's chocolate face...well he found a hershey kiss and neither of the other kids noticed it but I saw it on his face so I asked him, "Dawson did you have some candy?" He smiled and said, "no"...


3 comments:

jenny said...

I can't believe that! We had a snow storm last night and it's 18 degrees outside right now!

Nana's Nest said...

Well you have been in Greenville over the years so you know this is abnormal weather BUT we won't turn it down! Weather man says cooler weather is coming this weekend....Jessica said GOOD because I am wearing my velvet outfit to my baby shower!!!;-)
I must admit Jen, that is just a little toooo cold for me!
I am sure it's an adjustment for your little family as well.
Could you send me an email with your phone number for Katie.

Unknown said...

Hi Deanna & Audy,

We found out about this site from Kelly Hammond.

Would you please e-mail me your mailing address? I would like to send you our Christmas letter.

Merry Christmas!
Anne Shore
m.a.shore@sbcglobal.net