CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thanks "Four Happy Hearts"

I think I might be getting promoted to the formula stage as I am figuring out how to do this thing. I want to thank a dear and precious long time friend of Katie's for introducing me to this site. Jen, your kids are beautiful!! You are exactly what your son said....to me you are ageless!! Those kids have so much of you in them too. I am glad you married your sweetheart too.
It's been 36 or so years since I have been to Spokane.....coming from Oxnard, California I thought I had gone to another world. At least that was from the eyes of a 15 year old. I water skied one of those beautiful lakes back then.
Okay, let's see if the next post will show with my nest.....until then

No comments: