CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday at Nana's



Monday has arrived once again and we are upstairs in the playroom playing very nicely actually. Bryson is helping me out by teaching Dawson how to put together a ship and then put the toys away very nicely. Jessalyn is playing with Maggie and there is much harmony in the room for now. Mommy is off to the birthing center to do well baby checks. She looked so cute this morning in her new scrubs. We laughed together as she said, she should have become a nurse because her scrubs were so comfy and she'd wear them everyday.
Bryson and I have some school work to do this morning. I was amazed when mom told me the lesson plan. He's learning about a "yard". He knows the inches and also how to count by 2's all the way to 150. We will begin on that shortly. After school work we are off to Mc Donalds for lunch and play time and then it will be time for Dawson to take his nap.
I will post our craft section at a later date. Poor daddy will probably be home this afternoon high as a kite on pain medication. He was playing football on Saturday and he got hurt....pulled some muscles in the front kneck bone area. We thought for sure he broke his collar bone or something like that. Friday night when Katie told me he was going to go and play with Matt's friends 20 something I said, oh no!! You know James and his injuries!! Well sure enough! I told Katie, I wouldn't make him feel worse by telling him, I told you so!
Well we are off to do school work....

1 comment:

jenny said...

Ooh! May I bring my kids over, too?