CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 23, 2007




I am so blessed with the smartest man in the world;-) I am back on my laptop and I can now get to my pictures I have been wanting to post. Skip called his dad at 5 something this morning and said, "hey dad we are at Cracker Barrell, want to meet us for breakfast"? Them kids were up with the stars and crazy other people out there shopping. He said, at 5 a.m. the line to Circuit City was HUGE so they decided awe, let's go and eat and then go in and see about our video camera. Well they did just that, went right to what they wanted and the checkout line was hours long and just as they were deciding what to do a new register opened up and they walked right up to it and checked out!!!! Audy got up and headed out at 6;30 and went to Comp USA and got the wireless equipment he needed to get my wireless back up. The lightening storm took it out a couple of months back. While there he got some more memory for the computer and boy does it work nice. So needless to say, he is quite proud of himself.

So I am going to post some pictures from the last few months.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Sunshine and popsicles? I'm jealous!