CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

New Blogs

I just love my new hobby blogging!!! I have made renewed relationships with several young ladies whom Katie and Skip grew up with. They too are now married and raising families. I get the biggest kick out of hearing about their day to day life and ups and downs of raising children. It's been neat to update my blog with new pictures and family news. It is read all the to Alaska and back down the West coast especially in Washington, Oregon and California....across the middle of USA to Kansas, Wis., Ohio over to New York, down to Washington D.C. and the south....
Other than catching up on others I truly enjoy one special blog and that is Grace for Women. This young lady is a gifted writer and such insights of day to day relationship with the Lord, God Bless you Keri.
Now Audy has named me the "Coupon Queen". I have just posted a new blog address about coupons I hope you check it out especially if you are like me, clipping coupons. I have gotten my daughter in law right behind me! With Katie I usually clip her coupons for her and give her memo's of good sales. She is a busy mom with homeschooling and etc...For you Bloom shoppers that get those 10.00 off coupons in the mail please take note that Publix and Bilo accepts them as well. I try and be loyal to Bloom but I shop where the sales are!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am humbled and encouraged by the fact that you enjoy my blog. I enjoy your's as well!