CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Molly and the Doctor

Today Molly had her 2month checkup with our family doctor. We all go to the same doctor whom we just love. Anyways, Molly and I had a little time today and ended it with meeting mommy at the doctors office. I went in Skip's place (lucky guy) and it was NOT fun. The checkup was good. She weighs in 10#1oz. 22"long. She has her mommy's sensitive skin so she has a few patches there and there. Doc wasn't too worried about it. Anyways after the nurse left the 3 of us, Molly butt naked with mommy holding her with a receiving blanket around her the next thing we noticed Molly was "peeing" yep no diaper and all over mommy. Jessica and I had the biggest laugh while Molly is looking at us like "are you nuts". We got her cleaned up as well as mommy and Doc came in. After the good report two nurses came in with 5 syringes for her shots. Jessica held her up by her head and the two nurses counted to three and shot her! Oh my heart broke as I saw them tears come out of those eyes and the scream. It took between Jess and I almost 20 minutes to get her calmed down.
We are so thankful she is handling her acid reflex quite well and doc figures by the time she is sitting up it will be behind her. Doc thinks she is the cutest thing ever, and so do I!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Oh! I remember those days. I was always told by the sweet nurses that the babies don't remember the pain, but that doesn't help mommy one bit at that point in time!