CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm back from North Carolina! Jessica is offically an Auntee on her own now. Edwin had a very hard time coming into this world and had the bruises to prove it! Mommy, Daddy and Edwin are doing great.
Molly and I had a wonderful time together. I will post some pictures soon.
While I was gone Papa stayed busy with the other grand kids. They were always wondering where Nana was. Uusally it's the other way around! He went to an Open House at Jessalyn's school on Friday night and then Saturday was Soccer games. Sissy made two goalie's.....can't wait to see her in action!
Katie's family didn't make it to church last night so on our way home we called about stopping by. We arrived with Mc Donald's hot fudge sundies and sat at the table and chatted. Jessalyn says, "Nana I asked Jesus into my heart today". We were so happy for her and chatted about being "born again". Bryson spoke up and said, " I was born again when I was 5 and now Sissy and I are christian's". What a great day!!!

1 comment:

Ben and April said...

How wonderful for Jessalyn!!! Praise the Lord!