CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Dawson starts K4


Isn't this little buddy cute! He's got his book bag and his cute little doggie lunch box with his name on it from Uncle Skip and Aunt Jess.
As I walked him in just as I have in the years past with Bryson and Jessalyn I got so choked up! Where has the time gone that we are now on # 3! He held my hand and took me down to the sign in station and I signed him in and he got his pass for class. Then when I got to his class, just as in the years past Mrs. Karen West greeted him with the sweetest smile and guided him along. But first he remembered to give his Nana some love. As I watched him go and put his folder on Miss Karen's desk my heart swelled with such pride! He is also blessed with a wonderful teacher's helper, Miss Denise who like this Nana takes great pride in being a grandma:-)
Now that he has been in school for several weeks the newness is slowly wearing off. Everyday he says to his mama, "is school over yet"? Boy does he have a long way to go!! Katie asked him what it was he didn't like about school and he says, "the coloring and the writing"!!! Well honey what is it you do like and he says, "play time, play ground and lunch." We had a good laugh over that one!

No comments: