CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 more days until Christmas!

Christmas is "trying" to sneak upon me but so far I am pacing myself! I finally got some presents wrapped and under the tree and the kids were thrilled!
I just finished my last week with Books Are Fun until March 2009. I have been having some rough days with my knees so I am glad I can rest a little more with the cold days ahead! I did go to the doctor last week and he gave me a shot in each knee. Thank goodness because I was beginning to buckle!
Because our families are getting bigger we decided to try something different this year with the Sims and Kolher's. Both of the families usually visit their families every other year and this is their year to be home with their parents. I am thankful for Dave and Rhonda to spend Christmas with two adorable little girls. Anyways we had a Christmas party at Katie's with all of the family. We really had a good time. We had some yummy potato soup and chili and lots of good desserts. Our Jessica has become quite a baker these days and she went all out with some goodies.
We decided to do "elephant" gifts and we really had a goreat time with that! The real keeper gift was 2 pairs of fluffy house slippers. Katie had some little gifts for her kids and they had fun with that.
Friday night was Audy's Sunday School Class Christmas party at Perkins;-) we really had nice time with his wonderful people. We had Molly for the weekend so she went to the party with us and she was the Belle of the party!
It was the first time mommy has been away from her baby and they have both survived. We weren't sure how she was going to do for the night either. She slept all night too!!!
I will post again after Christmas....and with pictures!
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: