CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Time Flies!!!

Is it really a week into August!! I looked at the calander and realized wow time sure flies! Molly came over and spent the day with us last week and as always we had such a good time. Katie was sweet and invited us all over for dinner but we were sad that Papa was at work.
We pay the final payment for the beach on Friday and it is coming up FAST..but not fast enough! Jessica cracked me up as she said, "mom I will have the van packed and ready to go by the 3rd week in August"!!! Are we anxious or what!!! It really is such a good and relaxing time for the Newman and Padilla families. This year we may have the elder Padilla's along this time. Poor folks coming from dry Arizona to our sauna coast!! Actually Sept. is a little cooler than August is but to someone else it's hot and humid!
I went over and babysit the grandchildren so Katie and James could have a date night. Katie and kids were gone when I arrived so I was already inside when the kids came dashing through yelling, "Nana's here"...Dawson stopped and says,"Nana what ya doin at my house" in his little southern boy accent...Katie and I cracked up!!!




1 comment:

jenny said...

Loved the update and the pictures. You're such a good Grandma. Do you rent a beach house every summer?