CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Continuing of the Homeschooler's

Today I stopped by Katie's and of course it was RAINING! Katie and I were visiting when the kids came downstairs to greet, Nana. I literally cracked up, Jessalyn was in her bathing suit and wet! I said, have you been outside playing in the rain? No Nana, "I am playing in the bath tub with my new boat"! They learned about Christopher Columbus today and made boats out of foil. Mama told them after doing school work they could float their boats in the tub!!! Never a dull moment around the Padilla's.
Oh I almost forgot....I asked her what the boat's name was and she could tell me AND the year he sailed the ocean blue!!!

1 comment:

Mom of 8 said...

Hey! I wanted to let you know that there is an awesome deal at Walgreen's for Dimetapp and Robitussin. Here is a link to it.

http://savedsavingsave.blogspot.com/

You might want to let Katie and Skip know....in case any of those wonderful kids or grandkis of yours get sick this winter.

Love y'all!