CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

"When summer get's here, now I know why I like summer" (Audy's quote)

"GOTCHA NANA"

Dawson and Mommy

Molly Anna

Molly in her little car floatie. Now mind you this water is so cold!!! She didn't make a peep either.

I have to agree with Audy. Going to the pool with the kids the last couple of days reminds me why we like summer. To catch up on the Newman-Padilla family here's the latest scoop!
Molly had her 16 week checkup and passed it with flying colors. She now weighs
12#10oz. and Doc said, "she was pefect". She now rolls over and loves to stand and sit up on your lap like a big girl.
Skippy is finally seeing "the light at the end of the tunnel". He starts therapy next week and they are going to run a pretty tough test on his back on Monday. He has set his goal to go back to work two weeks from Monday. Being home so much he realized just how much he was addicted to his xbox and video games so he sold it on Craigslist for a good price and bought him and Jessica a Wii...they have had so much fun on it. He told me the other day that he quit playing Mario Brothers with her because she was whipping him. Now I know why no one wanted to play with me when I was a kid! LOLOL
Jessalyn is finished with school and Bryson has about 3 more days of work to do. He gets his cast off on Monday. That hasn't slowed him down as he swims with it on!! They went to the beach over Memorial weekend and had a wonderful time.
Audy has started his 2-10p.m. shift and so far we have really enjoyed the change. We love getting up in the morning and drinking coffee together.
Deanna has her knee surgery on Friday the 6th. I will be glad to get this behind me!

No comments: