CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Pictures soon....it has been a long long 12 days since I have posted. God has answered many prayers and mended some hearts in our family....In other news.....
Bryson jumped off trampoline the wrong way and landed on his arm and now wears an orange neon cast. He was talking with a friend of mine and she asked him about it and he says, "Well I have good news and bad news....bad news is I have to wear it for 4 years (really 4 weeks) and good news is it's broken!" She thought he was a hoot!
Audy has started his 2pm-10pm shift as of Sunday. He is doing good just adjusting. We enjoy our coffee in the mornings together. I did have my MRI(on my knee) on Monday morning and go to the doctor next week.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Both of my sisters broke their arms right before summer vacation, too! They were so sad that they couldn't swim for half of the summer.

So sorry to read about your knee.