CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Tea Party with Jessalyn

Forget the koolaid and cookies, "I cleaned my hands, please may I hold Molly"!


When I got her home I had to take a picture in her beautiful little smock dress that her Aunt Ally bought for her.

Her preschool calls it a "Tea Party" but what it really is, is a end of the year program for of the mommies. Each class did a little program and were dismissed to sit with their guest. We were provided with koolaid and cookies and a hershey kiss.
Jessalyn was so happy to see that Mommy had Molly as I was the one with the video camera. They did a really good job!

3 comments:

Hammond Family said...

Very cute pics...Jessalyn is such a lovely big/little girl!!

jenny said...

These are the best pictures (and the cutest girls) EVER! I especially like the one of Katie with the girls.

Ben and April said...

The picture of Jessalyn holding Molly is so cute! All of them are good!