CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kids say the funniest things!

Last night Papa and Nana went over to see the granchildren. We were greeted with lots of hugs and kisses! And the stories Mommy told us I am still chuckling!
From what I understand Dawson was getting in trouble at the dinner table (what's new?) with his daddy. All of a sudden he says," I am not yours and mommy's baby boy anymore but I am Papa and Nana's baby boy"! James got up and opened the door and told him to start walking to Nana's house!!! Dawson got up and looked outside and saw that it was dark out there and says,"it's too scary out there"!
One day Dawson, Jessalyn and Mommy were shopping at Kohl's. It's easier for her to strap him in the stroller.....well Katie was looking through some clothes and all of a sudden he points his finger and LOUDLY SAYS.....YOU AREN'T MY MOMMY!!! Katie says, "Dawson stop that, you know I am your mommy....NO YOU AREN'T MY MOMMY! There was a lady near the rack and glanced up at Katie and thankfully grinned because Jessalyn was firmly telling her brother, "Dawson that is mean of you to say that! You know she's our mommy"! That boy is something else...the Padilla clown~
For some time they have been telling Jessalyn it was time for her to be a big girl and take her own showers. Well earlier that day she had been over to a friends house and she was in the shower when she arrived. So (at the dinner table again) she pops off out of the blue saying, "I am going to be a big girl and take a shower tonight".James teasing and says,"no you can't be a big girl yet, you are daddy's baby girl and you need to keep taking your bubble baths"....she very seriously says,
" no daddy I can't take bubble baths anymore it irrates my.....(private)...Bryson was daydreaming as he was eating and blurts out...WHAT DID YOU SAY....needless to say her daddy was speechless!!! And of course the subject was quickly changed!!! I laughed and laughed! When my kids were growing up we always seemed to have "our talks" at the dinner table! Over the years our kitchen table was nicknamed the MAGIC TABLE!!!
We had fun watching Jessalyn bowling on the wii. That girl scores as high as 193! She's fast! She even beats her daddy!

1 comment:

jenny said...

I always write this kind of stuff down, because I NEVER want to forget how funny my kids can be!