CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Family update!

Well I finally got around to posting the birthday girls pictures. You will find them as you scroll down. Time got away from me as it's been a month since I last posted. The week after Katie's birthday they left as a family for Arizona to be with James family as his dad was having a serious surgery. His dad Mike has kidney cancer and on one kidney the tumor was so large he was bleeding something awful. They had good news that the cancer hasn't spread and will begin chemo shortly. The day before they left I went to Alabama with a dear friend Sandra to take her Mama, Mimi home. The trip came at a time I really needed to get away. As Mimi said, "you need a mama". She took such good care of me and it was just what I needed.
Audy has another week after this one of nights! We are anxiously looking forward to the change.
We had a wonderful Valentine's Day. To us we try and make everyday Valentine's Day. I made dinner at home and we went out for ice cream. It was very nice. Skip and Jess were treated to a night at the Embassy Suites with some friends and they had a wonderful time. We had our sweet little Molly Anna. She was so good, of course!

No comments: