CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Lady Bug

Our Greenville Zoo puts together a Trick or Treat for the children handing out candy throughout the zoo. Being that we went in the evening the animals were bedded down for the night.

Our Lady Bug already for an adventure. She loved watching all of the children dressed up.

I think sometimes she wished she had eyes in the back of her head so she wouldn't miss a thing!

She is having a wonderful time!

"What in the world am I sitting on!?"

2 comments:

Blankenship said...

Oh my goodness...everyone has this wagon I've noticed..including us, ha! What a cute little ladybug was in it though. =)

jenny said...

How cute!!!

I love this idea of going to the zoo for a harvest/Halloween outing. I wish we had a zoo here in Spokane.