CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

COUPONS

With the gas prices all of us are looking for extra ways to save an extra buck! For all my local friends be sure and click on Karen's wesite on the right of my blog as she has worked very hard in sharing extra blessings in savings. If any of you have ideas on saving us all money be sure and leave her a comment.
I did get a good deal on my pumpkins. At Whole Foods until the end of the month their pumpkins are 3/13.00 and you can buy one at a time. Mine weighed out almost 16lbs. I read an articule that you get about 4 1/2 cups of pumpkin to every 5lbs. I figured out with that pumpkin I am getting 2cups (= to 1 small can pumpkin) for about $.50. The avg. price for pumpkin is $1.30. These pumpkins are very healthy looking compared to the sorry looking ones I have seen at Walmart!

No comments: