CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

CHANGES!

I know that I am not the only one that hates changes! Changes can cause much stress for the "unknown" or they can be turned around to help us grow and broader our horizon. I have been working for Books Are Fun almost 3 years and have enjoyed it so much. I have met a lot of people and been to some neat places. It is time for me to close that door and a new door at Level One has been opened up to me. Level One is a type of call center that takes the calls for the 800 number for apartments all over the USA. I know some of you are wondering how in the world can I work with telephones. Well I will be working with the email department. They have requested that I work 20 hours a week and it can be anytime Monday through Saturday during 7am until 9pm. I have two weeks of training beginning on Monday.
Yes it's going to be stressful because my schedule will at one point in time conflict with "family outings" and holidays. I am learning a whole new system and working on huge double screened computers (no need for new glasses!) On the positive side, I just might have the opportunity to open a door in the future for others....God knows ALL and I am trusting him with this.
I would appreciate your prayers as I do broaden my horizon for the Lord.

No comments: