CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT for Katie

Almost ready!
The menu was Katie's favorites;
Caramel Mocha punch
Toffee cheese ball with graham crackers
Spinach dip with awesome toasted bread (thanks Rhonda)
Artichoke dip (thanks Dee)
Caramel Toffee Trifle

Jessica made that beautiful necklass and Melissa "mentioned" she how much she loved it and didn't have those colors. So if Katie is missing her necklass she has proof!

Katie mentioned for her birthday she wanted a black toile apron. I did some research online and the cost was over the budget! So I put a little bittie talents together and made this for her.

She got a karaoke machine for Christmas so we had a blast with the thing. It's as in anything else you pick and choose your "decent songs".

Katie and Rhonda doing a duet....I wish i could post all of the pictures as they had so much fun. After everyone else pretty much left Katie, Jessica, Melissa and Lee had themselves a blast cutting up. LOTS OF FUN AND LAUGHS.....

2 comments:

jenny said...

I want to do Karaoke with Katie!!!

I can think of a million songs we used to listen to (but probably shouldn't have?) in Jr. High!

jenny said...

Oh, I forgot to mention...if you send me a recent picture of all four of your grandkids, I'll make up a header and change your blog.