CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What we do at the beach part 1

We enjoyed our heated pool. I laugh at this picture because it shows James holding Katie in the water. Truth be said, he could still do it just as easy out side of the water. (I am sure I will hear about this!)

Dawson with his "wings" on and seems to be holding on tight.

Stacey "lounging".

My little Miss Ragga Muffin (we are at the beach!) showing off her pretty shell necklas mommy bought for her.

Mommy changing Molly from her swim diaper. I don't think it was this time but there was one time she was screaming her head off as if she was saying, "no mommy I don't want to get out of the water,please mommy"! She loved the ocean just as much as she did the pool.

No comments: