CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where Oh where has the TIME gone!!!

I wish I could honestly say, "I have been using my time wisely" but that just isn't true! Yes, I have been very busy between work and family and very little time for myself and that means I have neglected the most important person in my life, My Lord and Savior. I love love Christmas but like everyone else I get caught up in the tornado and that is the first thing to slide.
I have tried to get a few Christmas cards off but this year it's honestly only going to be a "few". With the cost of postage these days, the money could be used some where else.
I last posted in October right after Bryson's birthday and Halloween. So what happen after that.......
November brought us into the beginning of a busy pre-holiday season. We celebrated Audy's birthday in "shifts". The kids had their things to do so we had a get together with some friends and then a family event. If anyone knows anything about Audy, he LOVES his birthday:-)
November also brought us a challenge of "change". Skip lost his job! In many ways we were thankful because it was so stressful for him and he was ready to move on but didn't know when the timing was right. Well the Lord fixed that for him! Thank goodness Jessica was working a part time job and it's turned into a full time job for the last month. Skip has had a tremendous opportunity to bond with Molly Anna and it's the sweetest thing. He's always appreciated Jessica and her role as a wife, mom and keeping up the day to day operation of the home. Well now that the shoe is on the other foot he's REALLY appreciates her!! Jessica's mom and I keep Molly Anna at least once a week so he can continue his job search and his errands.
Katie and her family left the week before Thanksgiving for almost two weeks to spend some quality time with James family. The weather was beautiful so the kids got to roam the property with their cousin Elijah and from the stories I hear they had a blast! They got to spend a wonderful time with Grandpa and Grandma and of course aunts and uncle too. I just know Grandma Toni was soaking it up to have her kids all under one roof!
I must say the kids were more excited to get home to their precious Nellie who is now 6 months old. She did real good while staying with us. It took Maggie a few days to be reminded she lost her throne in the house as thee Queen!
We had a quiet Thanksgiving with Skip's family, Stacey and her friend Becky.
Katie's family arrived home the day before Jessalyn's 7th birthday. We had a celebration when she got home.
So now the ages are, Bryson 9, Jessalyn 7, Dawson 4 and Molly Anna 22 months.....
Now I will get some pictures uploaded in the next few days.....

No comments: